This post is really going to take sometime for me to write.
Thirty facts about myself?
Do I even have that many facts about myself?
Here goes nothing:
- My name is Jessica.
- I live in California.
- I play soccer.
- I am Asian-American.
- I am extremely sarcastic.
- I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
- I wear glasses; other days, I wear contacts.
- I’m pretty slender.
- I have a double eye-lid and a single eye-lid which makes for horrible photos.
- I love chocolate. Give me Lindor, and the entire bag will be gone within minutes.
- I have achalasia.
- My favorite fruit is mango.
- I am going to be a junior in high school this year.
- I love writing.
- I want to be a forensic psychologist, forensic chemist, or a pharmacologist when I become an actual adult.
- I can be quite impatient.
- I used to play the piano and flute.
- I volunteer at a library.
- My favorite TV shows are: NCIS: LA, Law and Order: SVU, and Chicago PD in that order.
- My favorite book series is the Throne of Glass series.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
- My favorite soccer team is Manchester City.
- My Hogwarts house is Slytherin.
- My patronus is a mole. Now, don’t ridicule my mole because JK Rowling (however credible she may be these days) said that it is the lord of the underworld and brings light into the dark. Also, I think the mole patronus fits me very well, however strange that may be.
- My wand is: English oak wood with dragon heartstring core, 12 and 1/2 inch, surprisingly swishy flexibility.
- I have a sister who is 2 and 1/2 years younger than me.
- I am 15 years old, going on to 16.
- My birthday is in the fall.
- My favorite animal is the red panda.
- I am 5’3. I think.
Those are thirty facts about myself! Not as hard as I thought it would be.
Lots of love,